- Roasted octopus deglazed with IGT balsamic vinegar and its caviar on a bed of potato cream and purple potato crisps 20 €
Allergens: 4, 7, 14
- Pan-seared scallop with lime air and pink peppercorn, mango brunoise, and basil, served with a black rice wafer 20 €
Allergens: 4, 7
- Stuffed quenelle with Sicilian eggplant caviar (chef's secret recipe), served with our own twist on hummus and smoked paprika 19 €
Allergens: 6, 8, 11, 13
- Old Milan-style risotto with ossobuco medallion and its jus 22€
Allergens: 5, 7, 8, 9, 12
- Black Angus chuck cube (passion and research make this dish unique and inimitable). Cooked at low temperature, served with layers of new potatoes, beef jus, and mustard 27 €
Allergens: 7, 10
- Crispy sea bass with black cabbage, pan-seared shiitake mushrooms, and hollandaise sauce 26 €
Allergens: 3, 4, 7
- Bistecca del Cairoli lombatello di america black angus con salsa chimichurri e zucchine marinate alla menta 35 €
Allergens: 3, 4, 7, 9, 10
- Cairoli's Black Angus American ribeye steak with chimichurri sauce and mint-marinated zucchini 20 €
Allergens: 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 14
- Artisanal ice cream 5 €
…just steps away from Sforza Castle
Cairoli Bar & Restaurant by “UNA Cucina” offers the best of Italian and regional cuisine. In their menu, you will find some iconic dishes from Milanese culinary tradition, such as the cotoletta and saffron risotto with ossobuco medallion. Overlooking Sforza Castle, the restaurant is the perfect place for business lunches and dinners with friends and features a regularly changing à la carte menu based on carefully selected fresh and seasonal ingredients by the chef.
Social inclusion at the table
Cairoli Bar & Restaurant by “UNA Cucina” is committed to meeting the dietary needs of all guests, paying special attention to intolerances, particularly celiac disease. They offer a wide selection of gluten-free dishes, ensuring the highest food safety and the quality of their dishes.
The restaurant is an ideal place for business lunches, aperitifs, and tastings of the Chef’s finely crafted recipes. The staff is courteous and attentive and will be happy to assist and advise you on the gluten-free dishes available, ensuring a tasty and safe experience for all guests.