- Caprese with 250g of buffalo mozzarella from Campania, Sorrento tomatoes, and basil 18 €
- Podolico beef tartare with beetroot cream and asparagus tips 20 €
Allergens: 7, 8, 12
- A Norwegian Strolling in Naples: marinated and smoked salmon, guacamole, and a soft fresella with a hint of tomato 17 €
Allergens: 4, 7, 8
- Spaghetti with tomatoes and basil
- Casertano pork, carrot hummus, wild herbs, and apple jam 28 €
Allergens: 9, 11, 12
- Seared Friesian beef fillet with herb-crushed potatoes and brown jus 30 €
Allergens: 9, 12
…With a breathtaking view of Mount Vesuvius and the city
With its delectable selection of seasonal Neapolitan and Mediterranean dishes and excellent wines, Vesuvio Roof Bar & Restaurant by UNA Cucina offers an authentic Italian culinary experience in an elegant setting. The menu regularly changes based on seasonal ingredients.
Social Inclusion at the Table
At Vesuvio Roof Bar & Restaurant, they are committed to meeting the dietary needs of all guests, paying special attention to intolerances, particularly celiac disease. They offer a wide selection of gluten-free dishes, ensuring the highest food safety and the quality of their dishes. The staff is courteous and attentive and will be happy to assist and advise you on the gluten-free dishes available, ensuring a tasty and safe experience for all guests.