- Caterina Salad: field chicory, Belgian endive, walnuts, dried figs, Pienza pecorino cheese, capers, hard-boiled egg, and aromatic herb dressing 14 €
Allergens: 3, 7, 8, 12
- Tomato salad with buffalo mozzarella 14 €
- Whipped codfish on a black lemon and potato cream 18 €
Allergens: 4, 7
- Branzino fillet with coconut sauce, grilled potatoes, and curry-flavored fennel 24 €
- Ribeye steak with black pepper sauce, glazed endive, and sautéed potatoes 24 €
- Mixed fruit platter 8 €
- Mixed ice cream sundae 5 €
Allergens: 3, 7, 8
…A charming venue in Forte dei Marmi
A venue for poolside aperitifs, quick lunches, or dinners in an enchanting and discreet setting in Forte dei Marmi. In a casual atmosphere, the chef offers regional cuisine and traditional Versilia dishes. The bar, with its spacious shaded terrace, is ideal for refreshing oneself during summer days with sparkling cocktails prepared by the bartender or for savoring a sunset aperitif.
Social Inclusion at the Table
La Vela Bar & Restaurant by “UNA Cucina” is committed to meeting the dietary needs of all guests, paying special attention to intolerances, particularly celiac disease. They offer a wide selection of gluten-free dishes, ensuring the highest food safety and the quality of their dishes. The restaurant is an ideal place for business lunches, aperitifs, and tastings of the chef’s finely crafted recipes. The staff is courteous and attentive and will be happy to assist and advise you on the gluten-free dishes available, ensuring a tasty and safe experience for all guests.